A clean solution: sandblasting
With the sandblasting process, rust, cinder, paint and lacquer residue as well as other dirt can be removed from steel, concrete or wood. For this, sand is applied to the surface to be treated using a compressor with a powerful jet of air. This acts as an abrading medium. The jet of sand serves to pre-treat the material before the subsequent surface protectant is applied. Machinery components of all types can be blasted as well as vehicle frames and large-format metal sheets, for example. We are capable of transporting components of up to 16 t on our own premises without difficulty.
We work with the sandblasting standards SA 1, 2, 2.5 and 3.
Advantage: surface treatment with sandblasting is generally considerably more economical than replacing the affected parts.
- Dimensions 10 x 5 x 5 m
- Dimensions 20 x 7 x 7 m
- Component weights up to 100 t
- 2 sandblasters for working simultaneously
- Air compressor with automatic consumption adjustments (30% energy savings)
- Innovative scraper floor for automatic steel grit retrieval
- Modern 2K priming facility to prime components directly after sandblasting
- Dimensions 16 x 3 x 1.6 m
- For metal sheets, profiles, machinery components and entire vehicle frames
- Dimensions 16 x 1.60 x 0.65 m
- Processing of flat components in a throughput system
- High-capacity blasting wheels ensure even complex parts undergo optimum blasting
- Also suitable for larger numbers of small components (max. length of 0.36 m)
- Component weight from 25 g to 15 kg
- Throughput times reduced to a minimum